Sunday, November 16, 2008

Amberly Draper Dattilo



It has been so fun seeing what everyone else has been up to, so I thought I would write too. I met my husband, Wil Dattilo, my senior year at BYU. We were married my first year of law school--we graduated at the same time and moved to the Rio Grande Valley in Texas so that Wil could do Teach for America. (Right on the border of Mexico and next to South Padre Island, it was amazing). He taught middle school science and I worked as an assistant attorney general for the state of Texas doing consumer protection and public health law. We moved to Houston a year and a half ago so that Wil could start medical school at Baylor. I am at home right now with our hilarious 2 and 1/2 year old, Owen, and our sweet 7 week old baby, Isaac. (Who was born the week of a hurricane and my husband's med school finals, whew!). I keep busy taking care of my boys and am in the process of starting a small law practice doing estate planning and business law.

I have wonderful memories of our semester in Jerusalem--it is so good to hear about what is going on in your lives!

Amberly Draper Dattilo

1 comment:

Angela said...

Beautiful family! I can see that you have filled your life with little joys...they keep us moms busy, don't they!?