Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jennifer (Longmore) Bryce



After Jerusalem and graduating from the Ricks College Nursing Program, I worked in Provo at Utah Valley Hospital for a year. I then served a mission to Guatemala where I was the mission nurse in addition to being a regular missionary. After my mission, I returned home to Idaho Falls where I worked as a labor and delivery nurse for two years. After that, I decided to teach English in China through the ILP Program and ended up with Desiree (Harrison) Funk as my roommate. (She and I only kind-of knew each other in Jerusalem, then randomly ended up as roommates in China a few years later. What are the chances?!) After that semester, I returned to Provo where I met my husband, Jefferson Bryce. He had just graduated and helped start a company that does online reservations for bed & breakfasts. That was fun because until we had our first baby, we got to do some traveling and stay at some fun bed & breakfasts. We now have two girls. Hannah is almost two years and Leah is two months. We live in Payson and love it here!
I attached a picture from Leah's blessing, but we also have a blog with lots of pictures. It is www.jbrycefamily.blogspot.com. Hope everyone is doing great!

4 comments:

BYU Jerusalem Fall 99 said...

It's so fun to hear from you! Your family is darling. That's awesome that you were able to travel and have some neat experiences before you were married. We are getting our family pics taken tomorrow so I'll post soon! Angie (Miller) Wyatt

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

You are found!! What a cute family. Love the blog!