Monday, September 22, 2008

Katie Rosenberg Ellsworth

This is such a great idea. I have been wondering what everybody has been up to. As for me, I graduated from nursing and went to work for Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo for a year. I returned home to Rigby and married my high school sweetheart, Brent, in the Idaho Falls Temple and we just had our 7 year anniversary. We have 2 children, Mikayla and Kye who are almost 5 and 2 years old, and I currently work in home health while my husband is finishing the Physician's Assistant program at Idaho State University. We live in Rexburg right now but hope to move after Brent graduates. Hopefully the reunion will come together, it will be great to see everyone again!

2 comments:

BYU Jerusalem Fall 99 said...

Thanks for the post Katie. It was fun to see you two at the HS reunion this summer. Your kids are so cute!

BYU Jerusalem Fall 99 said...

Sorry, that last comment was from me...Angie Miller Wyatt.