Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jerusalem Video

Hi guys,
Thanks for putting up the blog. I think it would be a great idea to get everyone together again after all these years. There are some people I have lost contact with who it would be great to see again. Right now I don't have the time to write up a paragraph and send some photos but recently I discovered that someone put the video that Ryan and Jenner made of our trip on Youtube. I thought you might be interested in putting it on the blog. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AUfw5ofIYY

Talk to you later.
-Matt Hughes (aka Mibs)

3 comments:

Angela said...

Checked out the video(s)! There's I think eight of them! Although I have the video myself it had been a while since I had read it. Brought back many good memories...

Paul said...

Three cheers for the world wide web and four for YouTube! I'm glad to have found those videos; they're great. Thanks to whoever put them up.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I guess everything really does end up on youtube! Good stuff, great memories. I remember having to edit this entire video in one very late night the week before our first reunion in early2000. It was nice to stumble onto this blog, keep up the good work!